Don Diamont as Bill Spencer
Here are 10 things you do not know about Don Diamont popularly known as Bill Spencer on The Bold an the Beautiful
- Is 52 years old this year, born December 31, 1962
- His real name is Donald Feinberg
- In 1990, Diamont was chosen as one of the 50 most beautiful people in the world byPeople Magazine, becoming the first daytime actor to receive the honor.
- He was on The Bold and the Beautiful for the first time as Brad Carlton back in 1993, went and returned as Bill Spencer in 2009
- After several years as a successful model, Diamont’s first major acting role was as Carlo Forenza on Days of our lives
- Diamont is best known for his portrayal of opportunistic businessman Brad Carlton on The Young and the Restless On March 5, 2009 it was announced that Diamont would be joining the cast of the CBS daytime drama The Bold and the Beautiful in the contract role of Bill Spencer
- Diamont is also known for being the spokesperson for Morris Home Furnishings in Dayton, Ohio
- Don is married to his long-time girlfriend Cindy Ambuehl; they were married in Eze, France on June 12, 2012.
- He was once married to Rachel Braun (1994-2002), they are divorced and have four children together
- Diamont began using his mother’s maiden name when he began acting and modeling after an agent suggested that it was more “rhythmical”, but in fact because it was less obviously Jewish sounding