Here are 10 things you do not know about Soaphie Ndaba popularly known as Queen Moroka on Generations
- She established herself as a sought-after model in South Africa before getting into acting.
- She has three children.
- She is an event planner; she has a company that refurbishes homes.
- She has a charity foundation calledshe Sophie Foundation of Hope, which helps anybody in need.
- I grew up in an orphanage and in foster homes as a child.
- Her best friend is S’thandiwe Kgoroge, who played Zinzi and Zoleka in Generations.
- She has been twice and divorced twice
- Sophie does not only act on TV but also does voice overs for cartoon characters in television commercials
- She has been with Generations since 1993