Jeannie D was on the hunt to find her smooothest fan while viewers at home uncovered some interesting facts about the star during the exciting live quiz show. In Tropika Smoooth Fan, four die-hard celebrity fans were chosen out of thousands to compete in a variety of interactive games and ultimately Reanetse Maboee was officially crowned Jeannie’s smooothest fan. Maboee won prizes to the value of R20 000 and will now move on to compete in the final alongside the smooothest fans of the other celebrity contestants in the hopes of winning R250 000 cash and a Honda Amaze.
These Are Some Of The Exciting Things We Learned About Jeannie D On Tropika Smoooth Fan:
- Jeannie D was only 18 years old when she started her love affair with the entertainment industry. She started her career as a radio DJ and has now become one of the most popular television presenters in the country.
- Jeannie’s full name is Jeannie De Gouveia.
- Jeannie knew she was destined for greatness and joined the National School of the Arts when she was just 12 years old.
- While Jeannie D has hosted a string of popular television shows, it was Top Billing that catapulted her into superstardom and essentially launched her television career.
- One of the hghlights of Jeannie’s career was appearing on Strictly Come Dancing. She was paired with Anthony Krotz and the duo lasted four weeks on the show.
- Jeannie wears a size 5 shoe and, believe it or not, but her favourite shoes to drive in are heels.
- Jeannie is also an entrepreneur. She previously released her own successful perfume line named ‘Jeannie In A Bottle’ and now, she is behind Finery Gin, an exciting, locally-produced gin.
- Jeannie’s favourite flowers are lillies.
- In 2015, Jeannie made the decision to cut off most of her hair and help create a wig for a cancer patient undergoing treatment.
- Jeannie’s favourite Tropika flavour is pineapple.