Queen B* was in the hot seat as the star was on the hunt to find her smooothest fan. Viewers at home uncovered some interesting facts about the star during the exciting live quiz show.
These Are Some Of The Exciting Things We Learned About Bonang Matheba On Tropika Smoooth Fan:
- Bonang was born and raised in the beautiful city of Mafikeng.
- Her middle name is Dorothy.
- Mo’ghel is the proud sister to two brothers.
- Her family calls the star by her nickname Mafanda.
- Before she became a powerhouse in the entertainment industry, Bonang wanted to be a teacher.
- Viewers fell in love with Bonang from her very first gig. She hosted the popular SABC 1 music show ‘Live’. The platform essentially catapulted her into superstardom and the presenter went on to present a range of television shows like the popular magazine show ‘Top Billing’.
- In the early days of Bonang’s career, she ventured into the world of YouTube with an exciting online reality show titled B*Dazzled.
- Fashion has always been something Bonang has been passionate about. While she’s worn some incredible outfits throughout her career, the star has also had a few of her own ranges – namely Baby Star, her bag range, Distraction, an underwear line for Woolworths, and Bonang By Bonang, a T-shirt range which was launched earlier this year.
- Bonang has had an incredible rise to fame and shared her story in the best-selling autobiography ‘From A to B’ which was released last year.
- The star wears a size five shoe.
- She is a former host of “The Front Row” radio show on SABC’s Metro FM and the brand ambassador for Revlon Cosmetics South Africa.
- she won an SA Style Award and was photographed for the covers of Grazia, Elle, and Cosmopolitan South Africa.
- She joined Twitter in 2010 and, by 2015, had over one million followers.
- She created a fashion line called “Just B” and a handbag collection called “Baby Star.”
- Nicknamed “Queen B,” Matheba spent her youth in Mahikeng, South Africa.
- She stayed in Hillbrow before moving to Pimville, in Soweto, to live with her grandmother.
- she always craved to have a “family unit”, with her mother and father together and growing up with siblings, something she did not have.
- She paid off her first house at age 22 and bought another one at 29.