Lauren Koslow as Kate Roberts DiMera
Here are 10 things you do not know about Lauren Koslow pop
ularly known as Roberts DiMera on Days of our lives
- Lauren is 61 years old, born March 9, 1953
- She has been playing the Kate Roberts character since 1996
- She previously appeared in the soaps The Bold and the Beautifuland The Young and the Restless
- Born in Boston, Koslow’s mother was a docent, and was raised with a strong love for colonial life along with her sister, Linda and her brother, Donald
- Koslow was educated at the University of Massachusetts Amherst and Virginia Polytechnic Institute & State Amherst, graduating with a degree in theatre and costume design
- She is maintaining a family on her ranch in Northridge, California in the San Fernando Valley with her husband, make-up artist Nick Schillace, and their two children.
- They have an ever-increasing menagerie of animals, including a macaw, a gift from Tori Spelling
- She began her acting career with touring theatre work in such productions as Cat on the Hot Tin Roof and Dial M for Murder
- Through the early 1990s Koslow busied herself with guest starring roles in several primetime television series including Silk Stalkingand The Nanny
- In 2000 Koslow was nominated for a Soap Opera Digest Award as Outstanding Supporting Actress for her work on Days of our LivesIn 2009 Koslow was pre-nominated for a Daytime Emmy as Outstanding Lead Actress.