Katlego Danke as Dineo Mashaba-Dlomo
Here are 10 things you do not know about Katlego Danke popularly known as Dineo Mashaba-Dlomo
- Katlego is 36 years this year, born November 7, 1978
- Katlego Danke hails from the province of the North West having stayed throughout her childhood in places like Mafikeng, Mabopane, Garankuwa and Potchefstroom
- Katlego obtained her BA degree in Theatre and Performance from UCT in 2001 and is renowned for stage performances in theatre productions such as Beyond The Veil, The House of Kalumba, The Town that was Mad, Based on ‘Under Milkwood’, Crimes of the Heart (wherein she was the Stage Manager), Occupational Therapy Project, King Lear, The Suit, Miss Tertiary Feel, and the opera performance of Macbeth.
- In January 2002 she landed the role of Keketso on etv’s youth soapie Backstage, playing the role for four years
- She joined Generations in 2006
- She was once the face of Ponds in 2007
- In 2010 this hard working actress was nominated for a YOU Spectacular award for Favourite Actress
- She has also appeared in commercials for Vanish, Clover, Klipdrift brandy and Honda
- In 2007 she was stabbed in the forehead as she was leaving the SABC radio studios in Auckland Park, Johannesburg, on Saturday morning. She was attacked by an unknown person as she was approaching the parking lot, about 4am.
- Her favorite actors she has shared the stage with are Vusi Kunene, the incredibly talented Camilla Waldman, Seputla Sebogodi