Clint Brink as Tino Martins
Here are 10 things you do not know about Clint Brink popularly known as Tino Martins on Scandal
- Clint is 33 years old, born September 29, 1980
- was born and raised in the Boland town of Paarl – Cape Town
- He attended New Orleans School
- Clint knew from a young age that he wanted to perform on stage, so he completed high school and later registered at City Varsity in Cape Town to study Film and Video
- During his studies, he worked on numerous short and indie films
- He was best known for his character as Shaun in Backstage
- In 1999, at the age of 19, the ambitious Clint had his first major break into the acting industry. After graduating he auditioned for a movie called “Gangs and Dancers” which unfortunately fell through before it even got off the ground, but opened the door to bigger things when he was invited to audition for Backstage, playing Shaun Jacobs
- After 3 successful years in Backstage, Clint made the move to Generations, playing the gangster: Bradley Paulse
- He also starred in the SABC2 variety comedy show Colour TV, in 2011.
- Clint has acted in the films Dollars and White Pipes, Swop! and Mega Python vs. Gatoroid.